System1 is looking for a Media Buyer for our Programmatic Marketing team. You will be responsible for the planning, architecting, activating, and optimizing of programmatic media (RTB display, video, and native) in support of our direct response campaigns throughout the world.
- Serve as the tactical programmatic lead for a number of direct response marketing campaigns
- Drive the insights generation, set-up, management, and optimization of the RTB display initiatives that pertain to these campaigns
- Create and execute rigorous test campaigns to understand the drivers of impact
- Create thoughtful recommendations, backed by data, of new tactics and partners to elevate performance against our KPIs
- Analyze and set the direction with regard to our usage of various creative assets (including, but not limited to ad copy, ad imagery, and landing page design)
- In concert with other members of the traffic acquisition team at System1, take a "big picture" perspective and seek to maximize our total digital marketing return on ad spend
- At least 2 years in a hands-on role managing programmatic campaigns at an agency, marketer, trading desk, or DSP
- Substantial experience pulling data and generating advanced reports within a DSP and Google Analytics
- High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Strong grasp of the overall digital marketing ecosystem and the role that programmatic plays within
- Strong grasp of various traffic acquisition pricing models (CPC, CPA, CPM), derived metrics (CTR, CVR, ROAS), and the roles that each play when analyzing campaign performance
- A passion for testing, experimenting, and trying new traffic acquisition and monetization tactics
- Experience with or significant exposure to paid search marketing
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.