System1 is looking for a QA Engineer to join our Front End team and help us enhance our infrastructure. Because our platform interacts with tens of million of users per month, we constantly strive for experimentation and optimization of all our user interfaces. Test automation is crucial to ensuring that our users have a positive experience across our many UI experiments.
- Take initiative in creating the test infrastructure that System1’s engineering teams will use to ensure UI/UX quality across our products and platforms
- Take point on full-fledged front end and back end testing (end-to-end testing)
- Work collaboratively within and across engineering teams to test, identify, and solve QA issues and fix or provide root cause analysis
- Communicate findings and solutions effectively within and across teams
- 2+ years experience as a QA engineer performing QA automation
- Knowledge of Selenium and pytest - Mocha and Chai preferred
- Experience with cloud-based testing APIs (e.g. BrowserStack)
- Experience with web apps testing on iOS and Android platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate within the Front End team and across teams
- High attention to detail for tasks both big and small
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete work by given deadlines
- Proactive instead of reactive: looking for ways to improve self and projects
- Ability to adapt and integrate quickly into a fast-paced environment
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.