System1 is seeking an all-star account manager to work with high volume accounts. You will be responsible for interfacing with large partner accounts and helping them scale their business with us. The ideal person enjoys working in a team environment, has a passion for driving incremental business, and is highly self-motivated.
- Be the primary point of contact for several major accounts.
- Actively manage and scale new and existing business relationships and revenue streams.
- Work with account analysts to run trend analyses to identify new growth opportunities.
- Learn the ins and outs of search monetization and become an expert as quickly as possible.
- 5+ years work experience in a client-facing account management role; search experience a plus
- Previous experience managing large books of business
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and organizational skills
- Clear communication and presentation capabilities
- Passionate about the online search & content publisher space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, team-oriented startup environment
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Free Parking or an ORCA Card
- Cross-team lunches and tech demos to foster learning
- Unlimited paid sick time, 17 days of PTO, and 10 paid company holidays
- Competitive Benefits package
- Weekly catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Happy Hours at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Bellevue
- Weekly yoga and fitness classes with private trainer
- Company parties and outings